7 Ways to Win at Anything
If you want to win at anything, including triathlon, fitness/health and weight loss, then you have to repeat a two-step process every day.
First, you must decide what you want.
Second, you must take action to reach it.
Every day. Over and over. As part of your ongoing lifestyle.
Want some foolproof ways to win? Here are seven of the best.
- Set and meet specific goals. No goal is too small or too big.
- Examine how you spend your time and make tweaks to improve all the time.
- Learn from setbacks, and then move on.
- Surround yourself with other winners. Learn from them. Help them in return.
- Read books – including some that are about your goal (like healthy living, for instance) and others that are not.
- Write down your feelings and what triggers them in a journal. Look for patterns. Then look for ways to break them.
- Act like a winner. Talk like a winner. Think of yourself as a winner.
Just wanting something won’t do the trick. Just talking about it won’t either.
I won 1st place in my last race following these exact tips; they work!
Make a decision. Take the action. WIN.
Would love to hear how this sits with you and how I can help you WIN!
Click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session and let’s do it!
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. Creator of the 16 week Triathlon Transformation. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom, Mermaid and much much more.