Who’s in Your Inner Circle of 5?
You’ve probably heard that you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
It’s a good idea to keep in mind especially, when you’re improving your training and eating routines.
You want to be surrounded by supportive people who will encourage you, inspire you, and maybe even teach you.
You don’t want to be spending time with Debbie Downers! Even the most upbeat people will be brought down by constant naysayers.
Does your inner circle reflect your values and provide the loving support you need? What about:
- Your significant other? Even if he or she doesn’t want to take on your fledgling habits or triathlon goals, your partner can still make domestic accommodations in say, scheduling and shopping.
- Your best friend? If they’re really a partner in drinking, overeating and lounging, then you might need a new BFF. At least be clear that you won’t be joining in those activities anymore.
- Your workout partner? If none of your friends are interested in joining your runs, rides, or workouts, you’ll find a welcoming group here.
- Your coach? All good coaches are not the same. If you have one who doesn’t raise your game, teach you new stuff, help you become the athlete you dream of, or make you feel special – then get another coach.
- Your work colleagues? If you’re going to the workplace, enlist someone for training lunches and healthy lunches. If you’re working at home, check in with that special workmate daily to share encouragement.
Remember you’re responsible for the energy you allow yourself to absorb. Make sure it’s the kind that fuels your dreams and passions!
I’m opening up a spot for my signature “Triathlon Transformation” program, are you in?
Then schedule your FREE “Triathlon Breakthrough” session to find out more!
Click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule. This is a complimentary 30 minute session to ask me anything about triathlon, health and wellness or holistic lifestyle/ nutrition.
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. Creator of the 16 week Triathlon Transformation. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom, Mermaid and much much more.