5 Things You Don’t Know!
Let’s have a little fun today, shall we?
I LOVE getting to know people. Especially the less known, strange, or super interesting things about them that don’t normally come up in regular conversation.
So, are ya ready to play a little game?
I will share 5 things you don’t know about me, and I want you to comment below with 5 things most people don’t know about you!
Let’s have some fun!
Here are 5 things you don’t know about me:
- I grew up on a Mango farm in Miami- and LOVE mangos!
- I’ve traveled to other dimensions.
- I’m a huge animal lover- Dogs, snakes, deer, raccoons, wild cats, dolphins, whales, turtles- anything except ROACHES- YUK!!!!
- My happy place is Eleuthera, Bahamas, where I go at least a week every summer and spend more time underwater free diving than above. (The image here is me at Lighthouse Point Eleuthera)
- I am a ” PEGAN”- A term I created by combining Paleo and Vegan- I eat organic grass-fed wild-caught sustainable meat and seafood, along with tons of organic veggies of every color- so many people think I am vegetarian! I love BACON! (organic, of course)
Any of these surprise you? Let me know!
Now, it’s your turn to share back with me.
I cannot wait to see your responses!
If you are interested in learning more about Full Circle Coaching, call/text us at 786-586-6057 today or better yet, click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session. This is a complimentary 30 minute session to ask me anything about triathlon, health and wellness or holistic lifestyle/ nutrition.
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom and much much more.