Keys to Body Fat Loss
Sometimes common sense isn’t so common.
That’s why we’re always looking for an easier way, the magic bullet if you will.
That’s why we get sucked into diet pills and cabbage soup diets, and why the diet industry grows by the minute.
Because we just want there to be that * perfect * solution. The one that allows us to reach our body goals without so much effort and without giving up what we love.
But in order to change, something does have to give.
You simply can’t do what you’ve always done and create new results.
Conversely, it doesn’t have to be over complicated either (contrary to what the diet industry would like you to believe).
My current triathlete in training (seen in the before/after image) states the following:
“I was around 180 pounds when I started with coach Erinne; taking prescription Omeprazole every day for reflux/heartburn. I have not taken any heart burn medicine in the over a year (since I started your program) and my weight is down to 150 pounds. – Richard Gomez
If you’re struggling with losing body fat, here are a few simple things that will help you progress (no fad diets required)…
- Chose more nutrient dense foods that fill you up so you don’t need the filler foods to feel satisfied.
- Lift some weights! Adding lean muscle to your body increases how many calories your body burns every day, even at rest, and it sets your metabolism on fire.
- Eat enough clean protein (wild caught seafood, free range organic meats and poultry) and good fats (Raw organic nuts, avocados, olive and coconut oils)
- Eat way more fibrous carbs (fruits and veggies) than starchy carbs (bread, rice, etc)
- Drink calorie-free beverages like water, mineral water, organic tea or coffee only but no synthetic or chemical ingredients.
- Stay consistent and don’t give up!
It truly is that simple.
If you’ve been struggling for a while with this, I’d love to help.
I’ll be hosting a new program teaching my tribe how to eat and live for health, nutrition and immune system boosting. If this is something that you want to be included in or learn more about, please enter your name in the comments below.
If you are interested in learning more about Full Circle Coaching, call/text us at 786-586-6057 today or better yet, click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session. This is a complimentary 30 minute session to ask me anything about triathlon, health and wellness or holistic lifestyle/ nutrition.
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom and much much more.