Natural Ways to Anti Aging
While wisdom certainly comes with age, so do a lot of other things – like decreased bone density, slowed metabolism, frailty/weakness, sleeplessness, and excess body fat – just to name a few.
I’m not here to talk to you about decreasing wrinkles, but I’m here to share my top 5 tips for keeping your body as young as possible for as long as possible.
1. Eat an anti-inflammatory diet – focus on consuming mostly lean proteins, vegetables, healthy fats, and fruits sparingly. Avoid refined sugars, chemical additives, and processed foods.
2. Strength train – maintaining your strength and muscle mass as you age will keep you both looking younger and living better/longer. You’ll also keep your metabolism, bone density higher and prevent injuries.
3. Sleep more – your body repairs and recovers in essential ways during sleep. If you’re sleep deprived, you’ll age faster, among a variety of other consequences.
4. Have self-care practices and goals – humans need something to work toward and to take care of themselves. We need things to keep us engaged, motivated, growing, and creating impact.
5. Stretch more – keeping yourself limber can help in a variety of ways from being better able to enjoy daily activities to avoiding serious injury in the case of something like a fall.
6. Drink half your body weight in ounces of spring water daily – Most of us are chronically dehydrated and adding a pinch of real sea salt to every glass of water can hep increase absorption into your cells.
These are just a few ideas you can easily implement into your life today.
I’m curious…do you have anything special you do to keep yourself young? I’d love for you to reply and let me know!
If your health and fitness are areas in your life you need some help with, simply click here, and I’ll be in touch right away.
Wishing you well,
Coach Erinne Guthrie
If you are interested in learning more about Full Circle Coaching, call us at 786-586-6057 today or click this link to schedule a complimentary triathlon strategy call: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom and much much more.