Rules for Healthy Eating
Today I’m coming to you with some practical info that you can implement right away for better health.
So, without further ado, here are my 7 rules for healthy eating:
- Drink quality spring or filtered water! Half of your body weight in ounces per day is your absolute minimum. I also suggest drinking a full glass of water between meals with a pinch of real sea salt to prevent over-eating in addition to drinking a glass as soon as you wake up.
- Focus on eating mostly proteins, vegetables, good fats, some fruit, and good-quality starches (like root veggies of any kind- think carrots sweet potatoes, squash). Organic when possible and keep sugar to a minimum!
- Never eat in a hurry. Do your best to always eat slowly and in a relaxed state.
- Never eat until you’re stuffed – stopping when you feel 80% full is key!
- Choose high-quality organic foods anytime possible.
- Eat only when you’re actually physically hungry, not because it’s “meal time.”
- Supplement your diet with high-quality products only as needed. We here at Full Circle Coaching absolutely love all the Bodyhealth products check them out at Bodyhealth.com and use discount code on several products; enter FULLCIRCLE at check out for great savings.
There you have it!
Which of these do you do well?
Where is there room for improvement?
Let me know!
If you want a detailed nutritional analysis check out my Holistic Lifestyle and Nutrition program HERE and I invite you to link here and schedule a call with me today or, text me at 786-586-6057 to request an appointment.
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom and much much more.