5 Ways to Lose Body Fat that have Nothing to do with Dieting
Even as a Fitness Professional, sometimes I feel my own head spinning with the amount of diet plans, supplements, coaches, and offers on the market.
It almost seems like every Facebook friend is selling a different solution.
So, today I want to offer you 3 ways that you can drop body fat that cost nothing and don’t require the next crazy fad diet…
1. Speak kindly to yourself. I fully believe that our bodies become what we say they are. If you’re constantly telling yourself that you’re fat, lazy or out of control, your behavior will reflect those things, and ultimately, so will your body. Celebrate your body daily for the miracle that it is! Trillions of cells all working together at the same time doing a million different things. The human body is truly awesome. Thank you body daily.
2. Visualize yourself creating the body and performance you dream of. In your mind’s eye, every single day see the version of you that you desire to become moving throughout your day, practicing the habits you want to commit to, and creating the body you want.
3. Pay attention to your triggers. Notice the emotion, experiences, and/or people surrounding your choices for bad food or skipping exercise. Change the routine. Surround yourself with different people. Choose to assign different meaning or emotions to those trigger experiences.
4. Sleep 8-10 hours a night. You burn more fat during sleep than any other time in the day. Sleep is restorative and will allow your mind and body to perform better at work and during training.
5. Do more low effort aerobic exercise with your mouth closed only breathing through your nose. This will ensure that you are burning more fat during exercise than carbohydrates. Another simple way to be sure you are in fat burning mode is to take 180 – your age and keep your heart rate under this number while you exercise for an hour. (180 – 50 = 130, so keep your heart rate under 130 for the whole hour walking, running, cycling,
or if you practice Yoga, try keeping your mouth closed.
Changing patterns and habits changes outcomes. Creating change is never easy, and sustaining it for a lifetime is even harder.
But I promise that if you incorporate these behavioral and movement pieces into your daily routine, you will begin noticing a huge difference in yourself that will also show up in how your body looks.
What are your thoughts on this? Comment below, are you willing to try any of these?
If you are ready to take charge and interested in learning more about Full Circle Coaching, call 786-586-6057 today or, click this link to schedule a complimentary strategy call: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU
Wishing you well,
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997, Member of Team USA and Competed in over 150 races. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Level 2 Master’s Swim Coach, Metabolic Efficiency Expert and Motivational Speaker, Mom, and much much more.