The Importance of Having a Coach at This Time of Year
Have you ever used a coach?
Some people use them in work to get to the next level (and we sometimes call those “mentors”).
Some use them in relationships to strengthen bonds.
Some use them in diet and exercise to guide them through challenging periods of change.
Some use them to learn a new sport or help them get faster in running or triathlon
And right now, at the start of the year, it is a challenging period of change for many people.
Face it, even if life is going along well, you can’t help but wonder how it can get better in the new year… or worry about where you might get tripped up.
If you want to be stronger and more effective – at anything – then you should consider hiring a coach to increase your odds of success.
Why? Here are just three reasons.
- January and February always bring a ton of sheer pressure and hype that can trip you up. Resolutions, parties, projections… It can be so overwhelming! A coach helps you clear the nonsense and focus on what matters to you.
- A coach brings a somewhat dispassionate voice that friends and family can’t. Sure, a coach “likes” you, and maybe you’re even friendly. But a good coach stays at a respectable distance so she can see what others can’t and say what others won’t.
- A coach knows tricks you don’t know… like an accountant can do your taxes, and a mechanic can fix your car, right? A good coach uses her expertise to bring solutions and tactics to the table – resources YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT or, at least, how to use most effectively.
Don’t let the distractions and emotions of the season cloud your judgment. Use a coach to help you see clearly and act decisively.
You’ll be SO glad you did.
Do you know about my 16-week (virtual) training program to help you get faster for your next triathlon in less time?
You’ll show up confidently at the start of your next race, swimming, biking, and running past the competition, sprinting across the finish line with arms overhead, knowing you nailed it.
Here’s how it works
You get the ideal blueprint that makes you faster and stronger inside the 16-week Triathlon Transformation Training program
Here’s why it’s different
With 26 years of coaching 1000’s triathletes, I discovered the biggest struggles are:
- You don’t know what you don’t know when it comes to learning the exact skills to be successful in the sport of triathlon.
- Improving strength and increasing energy are the secrets to preventing injury and burnout.
- Other programs push athletes beyond their ability with wasted junk miles and excess volume leading to disappointment and failure.
- With my 16-week Triathlon Transformation Program, the focus is on you as an individual; your form, technique, strength, fueling, and mindset. Through video analysis, metabolic testing, holistic lifestyle coaching, and a supportive community, you will achieve all your triathlon dreams and goals to get faster in less time.
I’m only accepting five new members, so space is limited. Don’t delay your dreams another day!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Coach Erinne Guthrie
Click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session, and let’s do it together!
Erinne Guthrie has been a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing, and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom, and much more.