Present and Future
In my 23 years in the triathlon, health and fitness industry, it’s not unusual for me to see people stay in contemplation for YEARS before taking action on their goals.
It seems like there’s always next Monday or next month or after my birthday or next year.
But the truth is that your time on this earth is finite.
If you’re out of shape and less than optimally healthy because you “don’t have time” or haven’t made your health a priority, think about what you’re missing out on…
• The confidence to be 100% you, wear what you want to wear, own a room, and love what you see in the mirror.
• The level of fitness required to enjoy life’s adventures with ease,
• The simple knowing that you’re living an extraordinary, vibrant life that will last longer and will be more fulfilling for both you and your family.
That list could go on, of course. And there will never be any time like the present to get started.
It can be as simple as:
• Going for a walk rather than watching that TV show.
• Choosing water at the moment you catch yourself reaching for a soda
• Ordering the protein and vegetables at dinner tonight over the normal burger and fries.
Your success or struggle is literally the result of each choice we make.
So, what do you choose today?
As always, I am here to help when you’re ready to create the most fit, vibrant, and fulfilling life imaginable. Comment below to let me know you’re ready so we can talk about your next steps.
If you are interested in learning more about Full Circle Coaching, call/text us at 786-586-6057 today or click this link to schedule a complimentary triathlon strategy call: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom and much much more.
Hey have your joined Facebook group page “Triathlon Obsessed?” Click HERE to check it out!