5 Ways to Get Unstuck!
Ever feel like you’re giving your best effort and just not getting the results you want in any area of life?
Or maybe you feel like you just don’t have the motivation and drive right now to transform your body and your life.
If you’re feeling stuck, I’m here to help.
So, here are my top 5 ways you can get un-stuck:
- Focus on the next right move. If you focus on the big picture, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. But by simply directing yourself to make the RIGHT decision (the one that brings you closer to your goal) in each moment will add up to big results that keep you motivated.
- Devise a reward strategy. If you make the changes you desire and reach your goals, how will you reward yourself (not with food!)? It could be something as big as a vacation or as small as a massage.
- Be real about the consequences of not changing. What are the bad things that will happen if you don’t achieve your goal? Let that sink in and drive you.
- Make “DO IT ANYWAY” your motto. When you’re ready to talk yourself out of exercising or cooking dinner, LIVE this motto. So often we get lost rationalizing poor choices in our heads. We have to do this to make accepting less than our best easier. Be aware of it and choose differently.
- Increase your accountability. A good way of doing this is to ask a friend to join you. A GREAT way to do this is to hire a coach who believes in you but NOT your excuses.
So, which of these resonates most with you? Any you haven’t attempted before?
And don’t forget – if you need help getting un-stuck, we’ve got your back here at FULL CIRCLE COACHING. Just let me know you’re ready text me at the number below. I’ll reach out to you and start the conversation right away.
Yours in Health,
Coach Erinne Guthrie
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Mom and much much more.