Let nature support your health
We are all part of nature, products of the world just like the flowers and the birds and the oceans.
It’s easy to forget that sometimes, but it’s true.
And summertime can help us lock back into that innate power and energy as an endless resource for healthy living. Science verifies that merely being outside more lets nature improve our bodies, minds and spirits.
So, get out there and know that you’re doing something smart for yourself every time you step outside. Soak up the sun and fresh air and let it work its wonders on you.
- Being exposed to nature helps us feel better emotionally.
- It lowers blood pressure and eases muscle tension.
- It connects us to other people, to the world, and even to the universe.
- This is true whether you hike in the mountains or stroll in your local park, swim in the ocean, bike on the road or run on the beach.
- Trees reduce noise and improve air quality. Imagine all they do for humans!
- Our bodies need sunshine and Vitamin D, so get your boost walking, jogging, or biking outside today.
- Put your hands in the earth, prune your bushes, and plant new flowers. The symbolic implications are rich!
If you’re like the rest of the world, you’ve been spending too much time inside these last two years, looking at screens and sitting.
This summer, let nature works its magic on you. You deserve it.
Curious about Full Circle’s Triathlon Transformation programs?
You too can become the triathlete you always dreamed of! Use this link to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session Now! WWW.SCHEDULEYOU.IN/5ZISVAU
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. Creator of Triathlon Transformation. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom, Mermaid and much much more.