Everybody has a dream.
That’s the easy part – to want something so bad that it seems like no one else can possibly understand. To think that hope and desire are enough.
But it’s a tiny percentage of people who follow through on their desires and actually create an extraordinary outcome for themselves.
So, if you’re pondering a desired outcome, first decide if this dream is something you want in a realistic sense.
Do you want to run a marathon or finish a triathlon, or does it sound nice?
Some dreams are just nice fantasies – which is fine.
But the dreams you want to actually bring to life? Those require planning, action, discipline and consistency.
You really can have the life you want – if you work for it. Here’s how.
- Be specific.
- Be realistic.
- Be on fire with passion and dedication.
- Create a plan and start acting on it.
- Include short-term and long-term goals.
- Review progress and be flexible as you work through the plan.
- Stay confident and consistent.
These principles apply to healthy living, as well. That’s why…
I’m giving away my proven step-by-step process in my FREE training, The Ultimate Guide to Triathlon Success: From Start to Finish Line, that every Triathlete must have to:
- Get FASTER
- Increase POWER
- Gain SPEED
- Avoid Injury
- Sidestep Burnout
Join me on Thursday, August 17th at 12pm EST where I’ll cover:
- What it takes to make your dream a reality.
(Hint: It’s different from what you think and is much simpler than you know.)
- The importance of evaluations and testing.
If you are not assessing, you are guessing. Knowing your baseline in every aspect of the sport is critical to becoming a successful Triathlete. This allows for creating an individualized plan of action that leads to guaranteed success.
- The exact process in my 16-Week Training Intensive that guarantees success across your next finish line – no matter the distance.