Recipe: doTERRA Energy Bites
Try Doterra Power Bites!
Use the links below as a guide for what I use;
2 TBSP Organic Chia Seeds
1 cup Organic Coconut finely shredded, divided
½ cup Organic Raw Honey
1-2 TBSP Great Lakes Collagen
½ TSP Sea Salt
3 Drops of doTerra Orange Essential Oils
What better choice for a mid-day snack than a delicious power bite! The energizing ingredients in this recipe are tasty and full of health promoting benefits.
· Coconut- This fruit contains protein which can help the body rebuild cells and fortify body tissues and muscles. It also contains good amounts of fiber that can aid in a healthy digestive system.
· Dried Cranberries- This berry can help to regulate blood sugar levels in individuals with type two diabetes. Dried Cranberries also have antioxidants that can help decrease risks of inflammation, heart disease, and cancer.
· Raw Honey-This delicious food has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties like hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic. Certain types of raw honey have been used to fight even the toughest of bacterial infections such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
· Chia Seeds- These seeds are packed with both soluble and insoluble fibers which can promote a healthy digestive system.
1. Place all ingredients into mixer except for half cup shredded coconut.
– See more at: http://doterrablog.com/diy-power-bites/#sthash.YtV1Lvhn.dpuf