10 Simple Steps to Regain Control
If you’ve been feeling like things are beyond your control for, oh, say, the last year or so, I completely get it and you are NOT alone.
In fact, I’m pretty sure everybody would understand that because, guess what? A lot of stuff really has been beyond our control, even basic matters relating to our health.
We’ve had to take extra precautions every day to stay safe, limit our interactions and activities and keep our sanity.
Now, though? Things are looking up, and it’s time to take back your health. Here are a few suggestions about how to do that.
- Believe in yourself and your ability to get healthy.
- Take consistent action in mind and body every day. (progress not perfection)
- Be grateful for your health and the health of your loved ones.
- Exercise every day. If you’ve been getting by with walks and at-home workouts, maybe it’s time to get back to the gym or studio. For that matter, if you’ve been doing nothing physical all year, then it’s definitely time to get back in shape.
- Realize that healthy living (exercise, eating right, etc.) keeps you strong and protects you from illness.
- Get help – look for resources to help guide you or hire a coach!
- Take your real, quality made from food supplements.
- Eat right for your metabolic type.
- Sleep 7-8 hours every night.
- Be kind to yourself and to others..
We made it through the last year.
Now, let’s make the next one really worth it!
IF YOU FOUND THIS BLOG HELPFUL IN ANYWAY PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Keep an eye out for my upcoming nutrition challenge in the next few weeks.
If you are interested in learning more about Full Circle Coaching call/text us at 786-586-6057 today or better yet, click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session. This is a complimentary 30 minute session to ask me anything about triathlon, health and wellness or holistic lifestyle/ nutrition.
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. Creator of the 16 week Triathlon Transformation. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom, Mermaid and much much more.